Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekend in the Mountains

Today, as I'm thinking about "the good old days" and long ago mountain summers, I get this little note to let me know one of my items has been picked for a treasury.  The treasury is entitled "Weekend in the Mountains"
Someone, il gatto selvatico, has taken the time to dream up a theme, sort through all of Etsy to come up with just the right assortment of complimentary items, and  assemble them as a group of artistic pieces to share with Etsy sellers and shoppers alike. 

This is one of my favourite things about Etsy.  Penelope, aka il gatto selvatico, does not know me.  She's all the way over there in Rome, creating her own beautiful works like her custom country necklace, and indian princess fleather earrings, working as hard as anyone else on Etsy to promote her own work.  And while she is doing this, she takes the time to put together a collection of other people's work, to show and share the skills and expertise of others.

Thanks Penelope!

yours truly,

Moonlight for Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe shucks! Thanks for stopping in for a chat.

Search This Blog