Monday, July 12, 2010

love and knit - sharing the Etsy love

Way to make me beg for autumn leaves love and knit!


love and knit is an independent designer creating bright, adventurous knits from Istanbul.  I just purchased this gorgeous pink, red, and brown cashmere cowl neck for a very, very reasonable price and I'm so excited to receive it.

One of the fantastic things about Etsy is that designers from all over the world are creating and selling for every season, all year round.

Just because it isn't cool outside yet doesn't mean I can't get a jump-start on fall accessories.  The early bird gets the worm, right?  In my case, the worm is this luscious cashmere neckwarmer.


Accessory lovers tip: it never hurts to buy out of season.  treasures are out there begging to be found.

yours truly,

Moonlight for Violet

1 comment:

  1. Moonlight for Violet is my new favourite! Love your jewelries!and i'm so happy to featured in your blog with a great article written by you. Thank you so much :)

    -LoveandKnit

    ReplyDelete

Awe shucks! Thanks for stopping in for a chat.

Search This Blog