Sunday, May 15, 2011

I like this

On a  week such as this where there is nothing but rain in sight, I appreciate the little things that keep me feeling cozy and happy as I tinker away in my apartment.

I am a huge coffee drinker.  Though I love my coffee I keep it to one BIG cup in the mornings and that's it.  With these rainy afternoons hanging around I'm finding comfort and happiness in my big mug of Forever Nuts tea, by David's Tea.


Here's the description, try not to drool:

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. 
Personally I don't taste almond at all.  But what I do taste is the greatest oatmeal apple cinnamon cookie I've ever had. It reminds me of the cookies my mom used to make us, the ones I've occasionally baked just to smell that smell again, and feel like a little kid.  I've blasted through this first tin of tea and I'll be back this week for more. 100 grams + handy tin costs just $13.00, less than the cost of my coffee for a week.

Thanks, David's Tea, for bringing this explosively delicious drink to my happy place.

Yours truly,
Moonlight for Violet, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe shucks! Thanks for stopping in for a chat.

Search This Blog