Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Comfortably Lovely

Moonlight for Violet likes to talk abut crafty stuff with other crafty friends. Let me introduce you to one of them..


Introducing: Comfortably Lovely!




Did you look at her shop? You love it right? Hailing all the way from the Motown, Detroit rock city! The even cooler part? Comfortably Lovely, after a long stint and a new tattoo, is making the move to Toronto. Take a look at her Etsy shop if your in the market for a specialty hand-made card, some vintage treasure, collage art, cutiepie plaques and my personal favourite, BUTTONS! I'm incredibly jealous of a gal with a button maker. I'm not joking.
You can join her Facebook group here.

You can currently find her cards at The Drake General Store and Fresh Collective, both on the Q West West.

Thanks for the visit - I so enjoy this time we spend together.

Your truly,

Moonlight for Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awe shucks! Thanks for stopping in for a chat.

Search This Blog